Thursday, November 30, 2006

How to Subscribe and Comment

At the bottom of this page, if you scroll down all the way to the bottom, you'll see a thing that says, "Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)." I have no idea how that works. Maybe one of yu smart people do.

Anyone can leave a comment. If you're not familiar with commenting, underneath each post is the word, "Comments." After that is the number "0". (You get the drift.) Click on "Comments" and it'll give you a box where you can let me know what a fabulous stie this is, what side of my head I should part my hair on, who's gonna win the Ashes, or what have you.

First commenter gets a free copy of my CD. Makes a great gift for someone you really don't like.

UPDATE: We have a winner. We here at Boxing Kangaroos are happy to announce that Anonymous is the winner of one CD from me. Conratulations, and enjoy.

UPDATE II: I didn't mean to say "conRATulations. Honest.

No comments: